Reduce food waste and reinvent leftovers in your fridge by enjoying them in Crunchwrap form. These handheld dippers are easily modified to accommodate whatever leftover ingredients you have on hand. Dip dive into these for an easy weeknight meal or on-the-go lunch.
1. Warm up leftovers in the microwave or oven. Reserve.
2. In the center of each flour tortilla, layer half of the ingredients in the following order: turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, tostada, stuffing, cranberry sauce, green beans, and cheese.
3. Fold tortilla in on itself, creating pleats around the center.
4. Quickly invert wrap pleat-side down on a nonstick greased pan over medium heat. Cook until tortilla is golden brown, about 3-5 minutes. Flip and cook other side 3-5 minutes more.
5. Cut wrap in half and serve with additional warm gravy for dipping.
Makes two Crunchwraps.
If you have a panini press, it will work swimmingly here.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (297g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 239 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.6g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.5g||77 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 121.6mg||37 %|
|Sodium 1582.1mg||55 %|
|Potassium 502.7mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 12g|
|Protein 40.3g||58 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 446
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.