1. Line the slow cooker with parchment paper.
2. Peel and shred the sweet potato and spread on the bottom of the slow cooker.
3. Crumble cooked bacon over the sweet potatoes.
4. Remove casings from sausage. Crumble it into a skillet and cook over medium heat. Spread evenly in slow cooker.
5. Evenly spread the mushrooms, onion, and bell pepper on top.
6. Whisk the eggs together, then pour evenly over the top of the mixture.
7. Cover and cook on low for two hours. To avoid over-cooking, check after one and a half hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (297g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 349 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.8g||52 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.7g||64 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5g|
|Cholesterol 924mg||284 %|
|Sodium 682.9mg||24 %|
|Potassium 511.7mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 6.2g|
|Protein 33.6g||48 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 513
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!