1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease & flour 9x9" baking pan
2. Pour 1/3 c evaporated milk into bowl with cake mix. Add melted butter & chopped pecans. Mix ingredients together - will be thick!
3. Divide the dough in half down the middle. Press half into the bottom of the prepared pan to make the first brownie layer. Bake until slightly set, 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven & set aside.
4. While brownie layer is baking, in double boiler (or glass bowl set over a bowl of simmering water) combine caramels & remaining 1/2 c evaporated milk. Stir occasionally until caramels are totally melted & mixture is smooth. (This takes time). Pour caramel mixture over the first baked layer, spreading it evenly. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
5. On clean surface or sheet of waxed paper, press the remaining dough into a square shape slightly smaller than the baking pan. Carefully set it on top of the chocolate chips. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove pan from oven & let brownies cool to room temperature. Cover the pan & refrigerate for several hours to allow them to set.
6. When ready to serve, sprinkle generously with powdered sugar & cut them into squares before removing from the pan.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (304g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1733 (89%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 192.5g||257 %|
|Saturated Fat 78g||390 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 75.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 27.7g|
|Cholesterol 243mg||75 %|
|Sodium 659.2mg||23 %|
|Potassium 746.7mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.8g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.9g||59 %|
|Sugars, other 54.9g|
|Protein 14.1g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 1950
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!