Try this Koala Kookies recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Mix butter and powdered sugar in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
2. Add vanilla. Mix well.
3. Add flour and walnuts. Mix well.
4. Roll into small balls and flatten on a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
6. When cookies are cool, sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Makes about 5 dozen.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (126g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Dozen|
|Calories from Fat: 473 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.6g||70 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.8g||124 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.6g|
|Cholesterol 97.6mg||30 %|
|Sodium 897.2mg||31 %|
|Potassium 179.9mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.3g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 42.4g|
|Protein 8.9g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 681
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.