1. Mix butter and powdered sugar in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
2. Add vanilla. Mix well.
3. Add flour and walnuts. Mix well.
4. Roll into small balls and flatten on a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
6. When cookies are cool, sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Makes about 5 dozen.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (126g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Dozen|
|Calories from Fat: 473 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.6g||70 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.8g||124 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.6g|
|Cholesterol 97.6mg||30 %|
|Sodium 897.2mg||31 %|
|Potassium 179.9mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.3g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 42.4g|
|Protein 8.9g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 681
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!