1) Saute beef in onions and garlic.
2) Combine kikkoman and soy sauce.
3) Add water.
4) Add ginger, sugar, salt, pepper to taste.
5) Slow cook for 2 hours or until tenderness of beef is desired. Stir every 15 mins.
6) Add spring onions and sesame seeds a few minutes before serving.
Slice the beef into smaller 1 inch cubes for faster cooking time.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (319g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 318 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.3g||47 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g||52 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7g|
|Cholesterol 74.8mg||23 %|
|Sodium 1533.3mg||53 %|
|Potassium 486.7mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 5.2g|
|Protein 26.2g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 452
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.