1. Cook rice according to package directions. Once cooked, let rice stand off heat, covered, 10 minutes.
2. Combine vinegar and mirin, stir into rice; season with salt and keep warm.
3. For the beans, heat oil in a skillet over medium. Add garlic, ginger, and chili powder; cook 1 minute.
4. Deglaze skillet with soy sauce and reduce by half; 2-3 minutes.
5. Add beans and cook until heated through (2-3 minutes).
6. Stir in cilantro, then combine bean mixture with rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (87g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 11 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.2g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 671.2mg||23 %|
|Potassium 227.9mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.6g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 19.4g|
|Protein 6.9g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 138
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!