1. Melt and cool butter.
2. Beat cooled butter with sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla.
3. Whip whipped cream separately, then add to mixture.
4. Add can milk and fresh milk with ammonia.
5. Add enough flour to form soft dough, approximately 3-4 lbs.
6. Roll into desired shapes and brush tops with beaten egg.
7. Bake at 350 F. oven for 20-25 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1992g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4113 (91%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 457g||609 %|
|Saturated Fat 268.6g||1343 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 127.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 23.5g|
|Cholesterol 3794.6mg||1168 %|
|Sodium 199220.8mg||6870 %|
|Potassium 1556.6mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.1g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 23.1g|
|Protein 96.9g||138 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4523
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!