1. Bring the saltwater to a boil. Add the noodles, cover, and let cook about 5 minutes until the noodles begin to soften. Drain, rinse in cold water and return to pot.
2. Place oil and sugar in small skillet and prepare caramel. Cook on high flame, stirring continually, until sugar turns dark brown.
3. Pour hot caramel over noodles, stir with wooden spoon and cool.
4. In separate bowl, combine eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and black pepper. Add to noodles. Toss well.
5. Transfer to greased casserole (with lid) and back about 1.5 hours in preheated medium (300F).
6. To server, turn out onto serving plate and slice as cake.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (1330g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 2055 (83%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 228.3g||304 %|
|Saturated Fat 32.8g||164 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 62.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 122.1g|
|Cholesterol 22.5mg||7 %|
|Sodium 70424.8mg||2428 %|
|Potassium 815.4mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 104.9g||31 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 104.2g|
|Protein 17.4g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2488
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!