1. In small glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl combine soy sauce, sherry, garlic, and ginger root; add chicken and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
2. In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add chili peppers and cook over medium high heat, stirring frequently, until peppers are browned, about 1 minute. Remove and discard peppers.
3. To same skillet add peanuts and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until nuts are lightly browned, about 1 minute. Transfer nuts to a plate; set aside.
4. Using a slotted spoon, transfer chicken to same skillet, reserving marinade. Cook chicken over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer chicken to plate with peanuts; set aside.
5. Add bell pepper and scallions to skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently , until tender-crisp, 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Add broth and cornstarch to reserved marinade and stir to dissolve cornstarch; add to bell pepper-scallion mixture in skillet, along with chicken and peanuts, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
245 calories per serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (418g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 110 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.2g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 49.6mg||15 %|
|Sodium 74.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 1628.6mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.1g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 16.8g|
|Protein 25.6g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 302
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!