Try this Lacquered Salmon recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Puree first 10 ingredients in blender until almost smooth. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil 2 medium baking dishes.
3. Divide fish between prepared dishes. Add 1 bunch whole green onions to each dish. (I have never used the onions.)
4. Pour half of sauce over fish, dividing between dishes.
5. Bake until fish is just cooked through, basting frequently with remaining sauce and adding 1/3 c. water to each dish if sauce begins to burn, about 20 minutes.
Arrange fish and baked green onions on plates; garnish with chopped green onions.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (918g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 249 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.6g||37 %|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 8106.6mg||280 %|
|Potassium 813.2mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.8g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 41.4g|
|Protein 18.4g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 547
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.