1. Whisk egg yolks, lemon juice or vinegar together
2. with sea salt and powdered mustard.
3. Pour the egg yolk mixture into a food processor
4. and process. In a smooth and steady
5. stream, no more than a few drops at a time
6. in the beginning, drip olive oil into the food
7. processor and continue doing so until the
8. mayonnaise is well-emulsifi ed and the olive oil
9. is exhausted.
10. Remove the mayonnaise from the food processor
11. and whisk in starter culture.
12. Leave the mayonnaise on the counter, wellcovered,
13. at room temperature for about six to
14. eight hours. Transfer to the refrigerator. The
15. mayonnaise should keep for several weeks in
16. the refrigerator.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: -1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!