1. Preheat the grill to the maximum.
2. Tip the lamb mince into a bowl. Add the cinnamon and cumin, spring onions, garlic, and a generous pinch of salt, then mix the whole lot together thoroughly.
3. Mouldy the mince into 4 equal sausage shapes around a skewer and place on the grill pan or baking tray.grill the koftas for 5 minutes on each side or until well browned and cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, toss the cucumber and tomato in a bowl.
5. Serve the koftas with the salad with a scattering of mint leaves.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (223g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 375 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 41.6g||55 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.9g||90 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 127.8mg||39 %|
|Sodium 115.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 579.3mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 4.5g|
|Protein 30.6g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 529
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!