- Coat lamb in Ras el Hanout mix (in 1/2 overnight if possible)
- Chop all veg
- Brown lamb in large casserole pot w/ oil
- Remove lamb; add carrot, onion [4 min], add garlic [1 min]
- Stir in tomatoes, chick peas, almond add seasoning. Return the lamb in. Pour over stock, stir. Bring to simmer, put on lid. [1 hour]
- Add chopped aubergine. [1h 10m]
- Serve with couscous and parsley
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (581g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 654 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 72.7g||97 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.2g||141 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 31.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.5g|
|Cholesterol 75.2mg||23 %|
|Sodium 446.6mg||15 %|
|Potassium 1508.3mg||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.4g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21.3g||85 %|
|Sugars, other 39.1g|
|Protein 22.6g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 952
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!