1. Follow cooking instructions on the back of vanilla cake mix packet.
2. Spoon the mixture into a lightly greased 20 cm X 30 cm Lamington tin lined with baking paper.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
4. Slice the sponge into squares.
5. Place Desiccated coconut on a metal plate.
6. Place icing sugar, cocoa, water and butter into a bowl and whisk to combine.
7. Set aside.
8. Dip sponge squares into chocolate icing and then into desiccated coconut ensuring that all sides are covered.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (472g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 700 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 77.8g||104 %|
|Saturated Fat 62.5g||313 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 64.9mg||20 %|
|Sodium 426.5mg||15 %|
|Potassium 1132.7mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 166.7g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 165.7g|
|Protein 14.7g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1379
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!