• Drizzle chops with olive oil & season with salt, fresh ground pepper, rosemary and garlic.
• In an oven proof pan brown both the chops over medium high heat. About 4 minutes per side.
• Place the pan and chops in the oven and bake at 325 °F for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on thickness of the chops.
• Place chops on a serving platter and let rest while the gravy is made.
• Mix the flour and chicken stock together.
• Return the pan to the stove top and add the chicken stock & flour mix tot the pan. Bring to a boil, scraping any brown bit from the bottom of the pan. Stirring constantly, cook until the gravy has thickened.
• Spoon the gravy over the chops and serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (230g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 460 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 51.1g||68 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.3g||112 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4g|
|Cholesterol 161.3mg||50 %|
|Sodium 132.4mg||5 %|
|Potassium 512.4mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 4.8g|
|Protein 38.5g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 645
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!