1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Spread Alfredo sauce evenly on the bottom of a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
3. Lay out precooked lasagna pasta sheets and cut so they are about 2 ½-inch x 5-inch.
4. Spoon 2 tablespoons of Ricotta filling on the center of each sheet. Add 2 ounces of chicken and 2 tablespoons of sautéed spinach over the cheese.
5. Roll the pasta up over the filling to make a wrap.
6. Place finished rollups onto the Alfredo-lined pan.
7. Top with another ¾ cup of Alfredo sauce and put into the oven.
8. Bake at 400° F or until an internal temperature of 165° F is reached.
1. Combine the grated Parmesan cheese, basil, parsley and garlic in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until well combined.
2. Add the shredded Mozzarella cheese, Part-Skim Ricotta cheese and eggs to the mixture and process. Reserve in the refrigerator until needed.
1. Melt ½ cup of butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the flour to the sauce pan and stir. Continue stirring and cooking the mixture for 3 minutes.
2. Whisk in the milk and cream and bring to a simmer while stirring.
3. Add cream cheese and seasonings and continue to stir to incorporate the Cream Cheese.
4. Whisk in the shredded Asiago & Parmesan cheese and heat just enough to fully incorporate the cheese.
1. Place a sauté pan over high heat and add the olive oil.
2. Just as the oil starts to smoke, add the spinach and garlic.
3. Sauté the mixture until the spinach begins to wilt, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Remove from pan and cool on a sheet pan. Season with salt.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (279g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 259 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.8g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.7g||78 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 119.3mg||37 %|
|Sodium 276.9mg||10 %|
|Potassium 374.4mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.7g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 13.9g|
|Protein 14.7g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 371
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!