1) In 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, cook ground beef and onion until pan juices evaporate and beef is browned. Add tomatoes, their liquid, and next 8 ingredients.
2) Heat mixture to boiling, stirring to break up tomatoes. Reduce heat to low: cover and simmer 30 minutes stirring mixture occasionally.
3) Discard bay leaf. Tilt pan and spoon off any fat which accumulates on top of sauce. Cook lasagna noodles as label directs: drain well in colander.
4) In 13 X 9 baking dish, arrange half of drained lasagna noodles, overlapping to fit. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
5) In a small bowl with spoon, combine eggs and ricotta cheese and spoon one-half of this mixture over lasagna noodles in baking dish
6) Sprinkle with one-half mozzarella: top with one-half sauce. Repeat layers. Bake on oven 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (191g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 312 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.6g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.7g||64 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 349.4mg||108 %|
|Sodium 237.1mg||8 %|
|Potassium 391.5mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 6.4g|
|Protein 26g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 447
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.