1. Cook sauce in crock pot.
2. Cook lasagna noodles for 8-10 minutes in boiling water.
3. In small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, half parsley and salt.
4. Assemble: spread 1.5 cups meat sauce in bottom of 9x13 baking dish. Arrange noodles lengthwise over meat sauce. Spread with one half of ricotta cheese mixture. Top with a third of mozz slices. Spoon 1.5 cups meat sauce over mozz and sprinkle with 1/4 cup parm cheese. Repeat layers and top with remaining mozz and parm cheese.
5. Spray tin foil with PAM and put in fridge for min. 2 hours.
6. Preheat oven to 375. Bake for 25 min. Uncover, bake another 25 min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (4213g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2910 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 323.4g||431 %|
|Saturated Fat 157g||785 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 116.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 25.8g|
|Cholesterol 1576.3mg||485 %|
|Sodium 13011.7mg||449 %|
|Potassium 11289.9mg||297 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 408.3g||120 %|
|Dietary Fiber 35.6g||143 %|
|Sugars, other 372.7g|
|Protein 442.8g||633 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6446
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!