1. Brown together- ground beef, onion, garlic.
2. Drain and put back into skillet.
3. Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, oregano. Heat thoroughly.
4. In crock pot, layer sauce, lasagna noodles, cheese, cottage cheese( 2-3 spoons between layers). Keep layering and end with sauce.
5. Let cook for 3 to 4 hours on low.
6. Top with Parmesan cheese on top
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (4899g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 5041 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 560.1g||747 %|
|Saturated Fat 257.8g||1289 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 177.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 21.1g|
|Cholesterol 1949.2mg||600 %|
|Sodium 5061.5mg||175 %|
|Potassium 14534.8mg||382 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 455.1g||134 %|
|Dietary Fiber 39.1g||156 %|
|Sugars, other 416g|
|Protein 465.8g||665 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 8666
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!