Try this Lasagna recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Mix ricotta, pesto if desired, salt, pepper in bowl
2. In pan fry meat until cooked and drain.
3. Sauté garlic in 2 tsp olive oil, add mushrooms, then spinach (alternatively put spinach in layer fresh)
4. Combine meat and veggie layer
5. Preheat to temperature on noodle box
6. Lightly oil bottom of9.13 lasagna pan
Repeat ending with layer of sauce and topping with sliced mozzarella
8. Cover pan with non stick foil and bake 45 mins
9. Uncover and cook remaining 15 mins
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (43g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 42.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 237.2mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 0.6g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 10
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.