--- Prep ---
1. Place Parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate for 15 seconds on speed 8, remove and set aside.
--- Make the Bechamel Sauce ---
1. Place all ingredients (Milk, Flour, Butter, Salt, Nutmag) into TM bowl and cook for 7 minutes at 90?C on speed 4 or until desired consistency is achieved.
2. Remove and set aside in a jug.
3. Wash and dry the TM bowl.
-- Make the Bolognese Sauce ---
Ideally the meat should be 50/50 beef and pork
Dry white wine can be used instead of Red
Passata can replace tomato
1. Put celery, carrot, onion and garlic in the bowl and run for 5 seconds / speed 7
2. Add the oil and cook 3 minutes / 100?C / Speed spoon / reverse
3. Add the meat and cook 10 minutes / Varoma / Speed spoon / Reverse
4. Add the wine, tomatoes, bay leaf, nutmeg, salt and pepper and cook 20 minutes / Varoma / Speed spoon / reverse until the meat is tenbder and the sauce reduced.
5. Add the basil leaves 5 minutes before the end of cooking.
--- Assembly ---
1. Assemble the lasagne by greasing a large rectangular oven dish with butter or oil.
2. Place a layer of pasta sheets on the bottom of the dish and cover with a layer of Bolognaise Sauce, Bechamel Sauce and a light sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
3. Repeat layering lasagne, sauces and cheese in this manner until all have been used, ending with a topping of Bechamel Sauce and Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake for 30 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180?C until the top is browned and the edges are bubbling.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (502g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 421 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 46.8g||62 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.9g||124 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 147.6mg||45 %|
|Sodium 1142.4mg||39 %|
|Potassium 733.6mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.2g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 20.5g|
|Protein 45g||64 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 694
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.