1. Beat together butter and cream cheese till smooth then add sugar and beat well. Add lemon juice and vanilla and mix in.
2. Pour hot water into a heatproof bowl, add the gelatine quickly and stir briskly until dissolved. Leave to one side to cool slightly.
3. Add dissolved gelatine to cream cheese mixture. Beat again.
4. Line a square baking tin ( approx 20cm by 20cm) with foil and make a base using half the lattice biscuits.
5. Spread with half the mixture then cover with a layer of the remaining lattice biscuits. Top this with the remaining mixture and sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles, flaked almonds or topping of choice.
6. Place in the refrigerator for half an hour to set. Chop into small slices when set. Slice can be made the day before required.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (21g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 72 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 22.6mg||7 %|
|Sodium 71.5mg||2 %|
|Potassium 11.7mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 5.9g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 97
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!