Preheat oven to 350
1. Line 8" square pan with foil
2. Mix crushed crackers, flour and brown sugar in a bowl.
3. Cut in butter with a pastry blender
4. Press into pan and bake for 15 minutes
5. Beat cream cheese, sugar, and 2 tablespoons flour until smooth
6. Blend in the lemon juice, baking powder, and 1 tbsp of the zest
7. pour over the crust and bake for 25-28 minutes or until center is set
8. put in fridge for at least 2 hours
9. sprinkle powdered sugar and remaining zest on top
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1070g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1292 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 143.6g||191 %|
|Saturated Fat 64.2g||321 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 54.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.8g|
|Cholesterol 1062.4mg||327 %|
|Sodium 57186.5mg||1972 %|
|Potassium 998.1mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 396.6g||117 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 389.4g|
|Protein 42.8g||61 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2986
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!