1. Grease 10 inch fluted pan
2. Whisk together flour, sugar, herbs and other dry ingredients.
3. Beat eggs then mix in milk, coconut oil & vinegar.
4. Add dry ingredients
5. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
6. Serve topped with Vanilla Creme
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1432g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3536 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 392.9g||524 %|
|Saturated Fat 291.6g||1458 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 59.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.2g|
|Cholesterol 989.7mg||305 %|
|Sodium 3070.1mg||106 %|
|Potassium 946.7mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 468.6g||138 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 468.4g|
|Protein 29.8g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5357
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!