1. See recipe for Mock Guacamole.
2. Prepare rice according to package directions.
3. In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute turkey 5 to 6 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in taco seasoning and cook 1 minute.
4. In 11-inch pie plate, form layers starting with prepared rice, then turkey mixture and Mock Guacamole (spreading over turkey mixture within 1/4-inch of plate plate edges). Top salad with sour cream, salsa, cheese, olives, onions, and tomato.
5. To serve, slice salad into eight wedges and carefully lift each portion to salad plates.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (168g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 70 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.8g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 50.1mg||15 %|
|Sodium 785.6mg||27 %|
|Potassium 388.3mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 6.4g|
|Protein 19.1g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 178
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.