1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Lightly spray casserole dish w/ cooking spray
3. Place shredded chicken in the bottom of prepared dish
4. Sprinkle basil & oregano over chicken; use any additional garlic powder, salt or pepper to season your chicken if it isn't already seasoned. (You can use rotisserie chicken)
5. Combine laughing cow cheese w/ yogurt. (You may need to microwave cheese to 10 - 15 seconds so it blends easier w/ the yogurt. Spread over chicken.
6. Spread marinara sauce over yogurt mixture. Top w/ mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
7. Bake for about 25 - 30 minutes or until casserole begins to bubble and cheese is melted.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (176g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 184 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.5g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g||46 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 110.8mg||34 %|
|Sodium 489.4mg||17 %|
|Potassium 324mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.1g|
|Protein 38.8g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 356
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!