1. Boil macaroni elbows with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons oil.
2. Saute onion, tomato and bell peppers in 1 tablespoon salt. Add thyme and black pepper.
3. To sauteed mixture, add chicken and mix. Then add corn and brussel sprouts and keep mixing for 2 minutes then turn of heat.
4. Remove macaroni from heat and drain.
5. Make a roux sauce with flour, milk and butter.
6. To roux sauce add 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, pepper flasks and 1/2 teaspoon salt and whisk.
7. Add vinaigrette to sauce with the 2 packs of cheese from the box and whisk.
8. Stir in sauteed mixture to the cheese sauce then add macaroni.
9. Pour mixture into a 11 x 15 casserole dish and top with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
10. Bake at 350 F 15 mins. or until top is brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3158g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1590 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 176.7g||236 %|
|Saturated Fat 91.7g||458 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 58.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 16.8g|
|Cholesterol 418.4mg||129 %|
|Sodium 7287.5mg||251 %|
|Potassium 10014.4mg||264 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 258.9g||76 %|
|Dietary Fiber 90.2g||361 %|
|Sugars, other 168.8g|
|Protein 156.5g||224 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3031
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!