1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Stir together sour cream, condensed soups, and dry onion soup mix in amixing bowl.
3. Spread the turkey in the bottom of a buttered 9x13-inch casserole dish.
4. Top with green beans and mushrooms.
5. Spread the soup over the meat and vegetable mixture.
6. Crumble the stuffing and spread evenly over the top.
7. Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
Comments: Great for after the holidays. A good way to use up some of thatturkey and dressing that always seems to be around.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (628g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 328 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36.5g||49 %|
|Saturated Fat 12g||60 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.3g|
|Cholesterol 110.1mg||34 %|
|Sodium 2186.3mg||75 %|
|Potassium 4417.2mg||116 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 217.9g||64 %|
|Dietary Fiber 72.7g||291 %|
|Sugars, other 145.1g|
|Protein 87.8g||125 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1533
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.