1. In a small bowl, mix the refried beans with taco seasoning.
2. In another medium bowl, place peeled avocados (with pits removed!) and mash with a fork. To make your guacamole, add a tablespoon of sour cream, 1 tsp. garlic powder, juice from 1/2 of a squeezed lime, and salt to taste. Mix well till texture is creamy.
3. On a large round plate, spread the bean mixture evenly in a circle.
4. On top of the bean mixture, spread the guacamole evenly in a circle.
5. On top of the guac, spread enough sour cream to cover the guac, and spread it evenly in a circle.
6. On top of the sour cream, spread salsa evenly in a circle.
7. On top of the salsa, sprinkle the sharp cheddar cheese.
8. Top with chopped tomatoes, sliced olives, jalapenos, cilantro, and chopped green onion.
Refrigerate till you're ready to serve, and then serve with chips.
Preparation Time: 20 min. Serves: 10-15
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (211g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10|
|Calories from Fat: 166 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.5g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 31.7mg||10 %|
|Sodium 636.6mg||22 %|
|Potassium 591.6mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 10.3g|
|Protein 11.4g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 268
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.