1. Preheat the oven to 200c. Melt 10g of the butter and set aside for the pastry.
2. Mix the zest, spring onions, garlic, salt and pepper with the remaining butter.
3. Cut the Salmon fillets in two horizontally, coat bottom and top with the butter mix.
4. Place a salmon fillet at on end of each sheet of parcel.
5. Brush each with more melted butter and place on a greased baking sheet on the middle shelf of the oven for 20mins.
Server with tzatziki, green salad and lemon wedges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (300g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 165 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.4g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 110.2mg||34 %|
|Sodium 265.8mg||9 %|
|Potassium 697.8mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 13.2g|
|Protein 32.5g||46 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 343
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!