1. Beat the cream cheese and cold butter until fluffy.
2. Add the powdered sugar and combine.
3. Add the milk and stir. It should be pourable.
4. In a medium bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
5. In a small bowl, mix evaporated milk, lemon juice, lemon zest and rest it for about 5 minutes. Then add egg, vanilla, melted butter and whisk until combined.
6. Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and stir to combine.
7. All batter to rise.
8. Fill greased mini muffin pan with butter and push 3-4 blueberries in each. Cook for 1 minute.
9. Flip poppers over and cook for another 2 minutes.
10. Serve with icing made in step three.
Serving: 4 poppers
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (230g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 168 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.7g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g||56 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 61.1mg||19 %|
|Sodium 1534mg||53 %|
|Potassium 413mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.4g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 47.3g|
|Protein 9.2g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 388
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!