1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees with rack in center of oven. Generously spray a nonstick 10-inch (14-cup) Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, and scraping down sides of bowl. Stir in lemon zest and juice.
2. Whisk together 3 cups flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Add flour mixture to the butter mixture in 3 additions, alternating with the buttermilk, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients. Toss blueberries with remaining tablespoon flour to coat. Gently fold blueberries into batter.
3. Transfer batter to prepared pan, smoothing top with a rubber spatula. Bake until a tester or wooden skewer inserted into the center comes out clean, and the cake has begun to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 1 1/4 hours. Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool for 45 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, prepare glaze. In a small bowl, whisk together sugar, lemon juice, and zest until smooth; set aside.
5. Invert the cake onto a rack. Prick the surface all over with a wooden skewer. Brush the glaze over the surface of the cake and let cool completely. Store wrapped well in plastic wrap for up to 2 days at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!