Everyday Easy Recipes
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, bring 3 inches water to boiling. Add noodles and the 1 tsp oil. Cover and cook for 6 minutes or until tender; drain. Lay noodles in a single layer on waxed paper. Cover; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, shred peel from lemon; set aside. Halve lemon. Cut half the lemon into wedges; juice the remaining half. Sprinkle chicken with half of the lemon peel, salt and pepper.
3. In a large skillet, heat the 1 tbsp. oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook about 10 minutes or until no longer pink (170°F), turning once halfway through cooking. Add olives; heat through. Remove from heat.
4. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine lemon juice, ricotta cheese, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stirring once.
5. Spoon ricotta mixture into 4 bowls. Top with the noodles, chicken and olives, the remaining lemon peel, and, if desired, rosemary. Serve with lemon wedges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (312g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 155 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.2g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 121.5mg||37 %|
|Sodium 1038.4mg||36 %|
|Potassium 539mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.5g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 31g|
|Protein 40.6g||58 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 449
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.