1. coat a large sauté pan with cooking spray and sauté shallots until soft (not brown), moistening with wine if necessary.
2. Dissolve the arrowroot in 1/2 cup of the chicken broth. set aside
3. Add remaining wine to shallots and reduce by half. Add remaining chicken broth and reduce by half again.
4. Add the arrowroot mixture. Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
5. Return the sauce to the pan. Add lemon juice and lemongrass and simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes, until thick. Strain out lemongrass and stir in the dill.
lemon-dill sauce, excellent flavor and healthy too
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (832g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 8 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.9g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1853.8mg||64 %|
|Potassium 779.3mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.2g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 33.3g|
|Protein 5.8g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 226
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!