Shrimp scampi is one of those recipes that’s fancy enough for a dinner party and also easy enough for a quick weeknight dinner. I recommend serving the shrimp with whole-wheat spaghetti to soak up all the vibrant sauce. This dish makes excellent leftovers.
Source: Forrest MBA MPH, Carrie. The Healthy Meal Prep Ins
1. Select Sauté and add the olive oil and butter to the inner pot. Once the oil is hot and the butter has melted, add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
2. Press Cancel and add the wine and chicken broth. Using a wooden spoon, scrape up any browned bits stuck to the bottom of the pot. Add the shrimp to the pot. Stir to combine.
3. Lock the lid into place. Select Pressure Cook or Manual; set the pressure to High and the time to 2 minutes (4 minutes if using frozen shrimp). Make sure the steam release knob is in the sealed position. After cooking, naturally release the pressure for 5 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure.
4. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in the pasta, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
5. Serve immediately, or place the shrimp and pasta in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
ADVANCE PREP TIP: Cook and drain the spaghetti up to 3 days ahead of time. Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator until you’re ready to make this dish.
GLUTEN-FREE OPTION: Use brown rice spaghetti in place of the whole-wheat version.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (193g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 64 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.1g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 270.2mg||83 %|
|Sodium 477.4mg||16 %|
|Potassium 337.7mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 31.9g|
|Protein 30.7g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 324
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!