1. Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
2. Butter a 9" spring form pan and dust the inside with granulated sugar (Do NOT skip this step).
3. Mix together cheese, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
4. Mix in egg yolks one at a time at low speed.
5. Beat in flour.
6. In a clean bow, beat the egg whites until peaks form.
7. Gently fold whites into goat cheese mixture, making sure not to over mix.
8. Spread the batter into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
9. Cool on a wire rack. Once cake is completely cooled, refrigerate until chilled.
See notes at http://julesfood.blogspot.com/ or http://foodbabbles.com/2011/07/27/lemon-goat-cheese-cake-with-raspberry-sauce/ for additional information.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (142g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 144 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 516.9mg||159 %|
|Sodium 205.9mg||7 %|
|Potassium 171.5mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 25.9g|
|Protein 16.8g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 313
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.