Try this Lemon-Herb Roast Chicken with Pan Gravy recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Grate 1&1/2 teaspoons of zest and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice from the lemon.
2. Stir the lemon zest, lemon juice, soup, rosemary, thyme, and garlic in a medium bowl. Reserve 1 cup soup mixture for the gravy. Place the chicken into a shallow roasting pan.
3. Roast the chicken for 20 minutes. Brush the chicken with 1/4 cup soup mixture.
4. Roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken to a serving pan.
5. Spoon off any fat from pan juices. Stir the wine in the roasting pan and heat over medium-high heat to a boil, craping up the browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Stir in the reserved soup mixture and water and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve over the chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (198g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 5 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.6g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 9.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 240.7mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.8g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 11.8g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 61
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.