1. Put the crushed biscuits into a bowl and stir in the melted butter until completely combined.
2. Press the biscuit mixture into a greased springform tin and place into the fridge to chill.
3. Put the soft cheese, sugar, Baileys, cream zest and juice into a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until soft and creamy.
4. Remove the base from the fridge and spread the filling evenly over it.
5. Chill the cheesecake until set. This can take a few hours.
6. Decorate with a lemon or lime twist just before serving.
If you would like the Baileys taste to be a little stronger, substitute some of the cream for Baileys. Don't just add extra or it wont set!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (52g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 162 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g||57 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 50.5mg||16 %|
|Sodium 112.2mg||4 %|
|Potassium 27.4mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 7.7g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 209
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!