1. Preheat ovent ot 350 degrees.
2. dissolve gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water. Add 1/2 cup cold water: set aside at room temperature.
3. Mix and bake cake as directed in a 13 x 9 x2 inch pan.
4. Cool cake 20 - 25 minutes. Poke deep holes through top of warm cake(still in pan) with toothpick. Space holes about 1 inch apart. With a cup, slowly pour gelatin mixture into holes. Refreigerate cake while preparing topping.
5. topping: In a chilled, deep bowl, blend and whip topping mix, instant pudding and cold milk until stiff(3 to 8 minutes). Immediately frost cake and place in refrigerator.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (92g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.8g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 7.3mg||2 %|
|Sodium 37.5mg||1 %|
|Potassium 137.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 4.3g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 46
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!