1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, beat all Cake ingredients except raspberries with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds.
3. Beat on medium speed about 2 minutes or until well blended. Pour batter evenly in pan. Top with raspberries.
4. In medium bowl, stir all topping ingredients until well mixed. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (161g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 81 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 16.8mg||5 %|
|Sodium 20521.4mg||708 %|
|Potassium 93.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 2.4g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 102
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.