1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Cut a piece of parchment to fit the inside bottom of an 8 x 2 inch round pan,
3. Spray or butter the pan.
4. Measure the dry ingredients into a small bowl and whisk to remove any lumps.
5. Separate 4 eggs and beat whites to soft peaks form.
6. Cream butter, vanilla, and sweetener and add egg yolks and beat until light and fluffy.
7. Beat in the ricotta cheese, then the whole egg, lemon zest and lemon juice.
8. Add the dry ingredients, mixing until combined.
9. Working in thirds, fold in the egg whites.
10. Spread the batter into the cake pan.
11. Bake for 50 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes clean.
12. Cool 15 minutes in the pan
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (113g)|
|Recipe Makes: 9 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 202 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.4g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.4g||67 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 29.6mg||9 %|
|Sodium 121.1mg||4 %|
|Potassium 257.2mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 5.5g|
|Protein 8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 259
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!