- Mix gelatin with cold water and then with boiling water and stir until it dissolves.
- Stir in sugar and salt.
- Add lemon juice.
- Chill until as thick as unbeaten egg white.
- Add egg whites
- Beat until thick enough to hold shape.
- Chill until firm.
- Serve with soft custard.
-Beat eggs enough to blend evenly.
- Add sugar, salt, and scalded milk.
- Cook and stir in a double boiler over hot but not boiling water until the custard coats a spoon ( about 7 minutes). Chill.
- Stir in vanilla
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (185g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 21 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.4g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 93.1mg||29 %|
|Sodium 63.2mg||2 %|
|Potassium 127.7mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 0.6g|
|Protein 5.3g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 46
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!