1. Heat the water and sugar over medium heat to make a syrup.
2. After the sugar is dissolved and mixture is thoroughly heated remove from heat.
3. Add the lemon juice and lemon zest and chill.
4. After mixture is chilled add to Ice Cream Maker.
5. Freeze for 2 hours before eating.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (127g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 40.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.7g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 38.5g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 147
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.