1. In mixer beat margarine and sugar until fluffy.
2. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
3. Beat in lemon juice and lemon peel.
4. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add to creamed mixture. Mix on low speed just until mixed. Do not over mix.
6. Dip with a 40 scoop into greased mini muffin pans.
7. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over top of cakes.
8. Bake 325 convection 375 regular oven for 12-15 minutes.
9. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing from pan.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (705g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1046 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 116.2g||155 %|
|Saturated Fat 24.9g||125 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 53.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 31g|
|Cholesterol 1057.5mg||325 %|
|Sodium 1792.5mg||62 %|
|Potassium 530.4mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 277.5g||82 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 273.9g|
|Protein 41.5g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2277
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!