1. Preheat oven to 325F. Grease a 12-cup Bundt pan with butter and dust with flour.
2. Combine gelatin mix with hot water.
3. Thoroughly combine cake mix, eggs and oil. Add gelatin mixture; beat 3 minutes
4. Pour into the prepared pan.
5. Bake 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes in the pan.
6. Combine lemonade concentrate with sugar. After cake has cooled 15 minutes, gently loosen it from sides of the pan. Pour two-thirds of the lemonade mixture over the cake in the pan, allowing it to run down the sides. Wait 10 minutes
and invert cake onto a serving platter. Pour remaining lemonade mixture over top of cake.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (99g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 107 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.9g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 62mg||19 %|
|Sodium 2457.7mg||85 %|
|Potassium 93mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.6g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 40.6g|
|Protein 3.2g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 276
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!