1) Run the blender and drop the chiles followed by the lemongrass and then
garlic and process them. Pulse several times, until the mixture forms a
paste and becomes smooth; set aside.
1) In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; set aside.
1) Place chicken breasts on cutting board. With the blade of a sharp knife
parallel to the board, thinly slice breasts; set aside.
2) In a 3-quart casserole or a large skillet with a lid, bring 2 cups water to
a boil. Add green beans and cook until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes;
drain. Refresh under cold water; drain again.
3) Heat 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil in same pan over high heat until very
hot. Add chicken and stir-fry until cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Transfer chicken to a plate; drain excess fat.
4) In the same pan over medium-low heat, warm remaining oil. Add
seasoning and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.
5) Increase heat to medium. Add onions and stir-fry 1 minute, then
add bell peppers and rice wine; stir-fry 1 minute. Cover and cook
until vegetables are tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Increase heat to
medium-high. Add beans and coconut sauce; bring to a boil.
Add chicken, cover, and simmer until the beans are tender, about
6) Stir in basil and taste for seasoning; add more salt if necessary.
Scoop chicken and vegetables into a bowl and serve with steamed
rice if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (40g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.8g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 85.3mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3.3g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 36
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!