1. Sift together the dry ingredients, except for the cashews, and set aside.
2. Mix all the liquids together (cashew milk though lemon zest).
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well.
4. Pour mixture into prepared 8-inch round cake pan.
5. Top with the cashews all over the cake.
6. Place in a preheated 350-degree oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
7. Allow to cool for about 20 minutes.
Serve with sliced fresh strawberries. You can sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of raw sugar on your strawberries while the cake is baking. This will draw the juices out and make for a nice sauce to layer over the cake slices.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (50g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 100 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.1g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 15.7mg||5 %|
|Sodium 57.9mg||2 %|
|Potassium 24.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 15.3g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 162
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.