1. Prep & Roast Sweet Potato: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Zest & juice the lemon. Mince or grate the garlic. Finely chop the parsley. Halve the tomatoes. Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, half the cumin, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes, tossing halfway through, until golden brown.
2. Butterfly the chicken breasts.
3. Marinate the Chicken: In a shallow dish, combine the parsley, juice of half the lemon, half the garlic, and a drizzle of olive oil. Toss the chicken in the lemon mixture to marinate.
4. Make the Chimichurri: In a small bowl combine the parsley, lemon zest, remaining cumin, and a large drizzle of olive oil, and up to half of the garlic.
5. Cook the Chicken: Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until cooked through. Set aside to rest for 2-3 minutes.
6. Dress the Salad: In a medium bowl, toss the arugula with the tomatoes, a drizzle of olive oil, a squeeze of lemon, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
7. Serve chicken with potatoes and arugula on the side. Drizzle the chicken with the chimichurri
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (435g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 132 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.7g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 72.6mg||22 %|
|Sodium 194.9mg||7 %|
|Potassium 1304.3mg||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||40 %|
|Sugars, other 37g|
|Protein 29.4g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 418
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!