1. Bring a large pot of water with 2 Tablespoons of salt to a boil; add fusilli. Cook until al dente.
2. Warm 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the Zucchini, scallions, pine nuts, lemon peel and red pepper flakes and half a teaspoon of the salt; cook, tossing frequently, until zucchini is well browned and tender, about five minutes.
3. Use a slotted spoon to transfer zucchini to a serving bowl. Remove lemon peel from pan. Mince 1/2 teaspoon of of the peel and discard the rest. Squeeze lemon over Zucchini.
4. Turn heat to medium high and swirl in remaining olive oil. Add the chicken, minced lemon peel and remaining salt and cook, stirring until golden, about 7 minutes.
5. Drain Fusilli reserving a 1/4 cup of the cooking water. Add fusilli, zucchini, and reserved cooking water to skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to bowl and top with basil and parmesan.
Nutritional Info: 426 Calories, 32g Protein, 49g Carbohydrates, 14g Fat (2.2 saturated), 6g fiber
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (304g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 125 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.9g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 54.8mg||17 %|
|Sodium 164.8mg||6 %|
|Potassium 607.6mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.3g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 17.5g|
|Protein 26.9g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 312
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!