- Place rimmed baking sheet on upper-middle oven rack.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Meanwhile, toss potatoes, cornstarch, garlic powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper together in large bowl.
- Carefully remove preheated baking sheet form oven.
- Add oil and tilt baking sheet to evenl y coat with oil.
- Place potatoes, cut side down in single layer on baking sheet.
- Roast until browned around edges, about 30 minutes.
- While potaotes roast mix butter, garlic, parsley, and lemon zest together in a large bowl.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and flip each wedge over.
- Roast until potatoes are crispt and deep golden brown, 10 -15 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to bowl with butter and toss until evenly coated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (18g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 116 (94%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.9g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 10.2mg||3 %|
|Sodium 27.9mg||1 %|
|Potassium 16.4mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 124
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.